Surfing The Coldstream Festival needs motivated helpers, so now is the time to raise your hand.
Why volunteer? Here’s what past volunteers have said:
“I just wanted to be part of the fun.”
“To give something back to the community. Call it my good turn for the year!”
“I really enjoyed the camaraderie and sharing common interests with other volunteers.”
If any of those reasons chime with you, or you wish to develop skills in event management and learn with an experienced team, then please get in touch.
Volunteer commitments can range from tasks that contribute to the festival build up, to donating just an hour of your time on the big day. Many hands make light work!
Volunteer roles in 2016 include:
- Assisting with running our events on 2 and 16 April during PLUNGE.
- Setting up and packing down festival infrastructure on 14 and 16 October.
- On the main festival day of Saturday 15 October 2016:
- Assisting with one of the craft stations within the kids' zone (valid Working With Children Check required).
- Festival stewards.
- Helping at the Information & Merchandise Tent.
- Artist liaison.
- Carpark attendant and vehicle movement supervisor.
- Photographers and film-makers.